Interview With Michele Ashby Author of Secrets of a Closet Millionaire.

Interview  With Michele Ashby Author of Secrets of a Closet Millionaire.

Brittany Perez ( Oh My Bookness
@ohmybookness 
February 12,2015
Bperezbookreviews@gmail.com






How long have you been working in financing and applying at you know to your daily life and routine?

Since 1983, when I became a stock broker.  My entire career was around money – I wanted to understand how to make it, invest it, and make it grow, so I became a broker and later an analyst.  My own journey with money was a work in progress with some failures and learnings along the way.  Ultimately, I did very well, and have mastered the art of making money behave.

Why name your book Secrets of A Closet Millionaire? Are you concerned at all people may take the title as another “get rich quick” book?

I hope they don’t think it is a get rich quick – the title came from trying to come up with something that would attract people’s interest.  The first few titles were pretty common and I wanted to get people to WANT to read the book and WANT to learn how they can become millionaires themselves! My book mentor helped come up with the title and encouraged me to go with it – I was a bit shy about it to be honest with you.

What can you share with readers who may come across your bookwho are unsure about the contents?

If you want to get out of debt and fund your own future rather than depending on credit cards and loans and debt, then read my book!  I want you to know that you can build your own bank/account of funds that will sustain you – without the crutch of using credit.  Credit is another man’s way of getting rich off of you, so keep your money and build your own wealth – don’t give it away.

The methods used within in the book, have you seen them used outside a control environment?have you seen proof outside your own use of the following methods if applied to ones own financial state a form of success, or a below average go to at least seen a wavering difference? An improvement.

I have seen numerous people benefit from what I teach in the book.  I teach and coach people in financial freedom and have seen people pay off mounds of debt, get job promotions or better jobs, build their savings, and take control of their own destiny using the tools I teach them.  It is really fulfilling to see.  One young couple paid off $42,000 of student loan debt in 15 months, along with all the other credit card debt they had.  They will be debt free in April of 2015 and so excited to be close to living debt free.  

What can you recommend to those who look to apply the techniques in your book to their own life? How you recommend they should start or tailor to there own routines?

It depends on where they are starting in the process.  If they have debt then I suggest they start with setting up a a budget and living by it – and paying off their debt as quickly as possible.

What was your inspiration for Secrets of A Closet Millionaire?

I have wanted to teach others how to do what I did for a few years.  I have been so fortunate in business and life, that I wanted to give back and help others to achieve their financial and life goals.  

What do you hope people will take away from your book Secrets Of A Closet Millionaire?

Tools to get them out of debt and take control of their financial lives.


Where can people purchase Secrets Of A Closet a Millionaire?


Do you have any last thoughts you would like to share?

I love money, and for a long time, I felt very guilty about feeling that way, but over time, I learned that money helped me to help others and make a big difference in other people’s lives – I wanted to make a lot of money so I could give a lot of money away --  and I did.  That is the best thing about having a lot of abundance – sharing it with others. 

                   



 Follow, Oh My Bookness©
Keep, update on upcoming book reviews, giveaways, author interviews and more.





Google +

Goodreads

Pinterest

Blog

Instagram:
http://instagram.com/oh_my_bookness.book_blogger

Twitter ( Design Wondeland- illustrator designer, graphic designer, painter, digital designer, does/ worked in social media curating)
















Comments